Tuesday 31 January 2012

Geo_Fast Food
Hmm... okay so here is my image. No re-shoots. Were do I start? Well here goes. This image comes my dislike of right wing politics, religion, and the how fast food is in relation to the consumption of lies. How we as a society take it all in with out regard for the truth. bla bla bla. yea, yea... the masturbation of truth. Fast food in this day and age in my personal opinion, is devoured, leaving us over weight and not able to move, crippling our freedoms that our Fore-Fathers & veterans have fought for.  It sickens me. seriously... The modern decline of western civilization has been going down this road for a long time coming now, in relation to this, is what I see. The Overweight Right Wing & Religious Nut jobs feeding us, and thus we become them. Overweight and feeding it to our children. and the cycle keeps going on. Critique away.




7 comments:

  1. Like the lighting & your message is really wonderful. Composition wise I find it interesting too. This will certainly get people talking! Great job Geo!
    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Real gross! Executed quite well. The lighting is perfect and you didn't over produce, it looks as natural as a scene like this can look haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No critique! This is great, gets your point across, and will make anyone stop and take another look. Nice job Geo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will definitely grab people's attention and get em talking. Nice composition and light!
    -Katii Capern

    ReplyDelete
  6. Geo

    I would just suggest that the bun be a different colour than the wiener...right now it is difficult to distinguish what I'm looking at. I think the ketchup and red wiener are enough to get the red across.

    ReplyDelete