Wednesday 4 April 2012

FAST FOOD Update Theme #1 Alex G



Hey all. So here's my updated fast food.  Totally different idea...I just thought it was pretty weird that chairs were on top of tables when I went into McD's a night last week.  And also how dead it looked in parts of the seating area where they'd already started to close up....its ironic seeing somewhere thats usually hustling and bustling in this manner.  So...enjoy.  The two images are very slightly different in terms of lighting so let me know which you prefer, if you have a preference.

3 comments:

  1. hey so I defiantly like the lighter image which i believe is the first one. its hard to ever find a Mc donalds that dead...pretty cool idea
    -christine johnston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second image, but then again, I like darker images...

    -Locrin Stewart

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha thanks guys. I was personally going with the darker one because I feel it gives a more "end of the day/closing up" atmosphere. feedback appreciated :)

    ReplyDelete