Sunday 8 April 2012

Fern Kachuck, Family Reshoot


These are my reshoots for family. For those who don't know, its currently passover, aka I eat cardboard for 8 days. The first two nights we have seders, and we usually have about 30 people at dinner. One night for one side of the family, the other night for the other side. You'll notice my grandmother from the last photo. I tried to get a shot of the entire table the second night like in the left photo from the first night, but the table was really weird and I couldn't do it. Then I thought to focus on my grandmother, because realistically she's the rock of the family, most social and makes sure that we're always spending time together because family is really important to her because she lost so much. 
Im just not sure which two i like better... comment away. 

1 comment:

  1. I think I like the first better, I'm distracted by someone taking a photo of you taking a photo in the second
    bre

    ReplyDelete