Friday 6 April 2012

Theme #3 HIGH SCHOOL UPDATE Alex G

So here's my updated high school.  I honestly had no idea what to do for a reshoot, but I kept going back to the idea of intimidation.  And somehow, this led to the confusion that I think most people experience in high school.  It's an awkward time for just about everyone and all the new experiences and peer pressure, at least for me, made it very difficult to focus on the things that I needed to focus on (i.e. dong well).  So, I've basically taken my previous upload of what high school's goal was for me, my focus...and turned it into confusion...making it difficult to focus on the thing that you should be focusing on....Feedback anyone?!

2 comments:

  1. I like this concept ten times more than your original! Great job! - Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much Abby! Appreciate it..it was godawful painful to do so you have no idea how much I appreciate this feedback! Alex

    ReplyDelete