Monday 9 April 2012

High School Re Shoot - Jessica Benoit


I kinda switched my idea around a bit for this one. It still has to do with the same story as before but since my younger siblings are too far away to photograph, I used my older sister. She's been my best friend for as long as I can remember and after almost losing her in my grade 12 year, (the reason for the family emergency mentioned before) our relationship has become even more important to me. I also put in the other photos of a high school in a small town I visited recently. It reminded me of my hometown and the countless Friday nights my friends and I spent watching our high school football games. Anyways, I couldn't really decide which layout I like better so advice would be appreciated:) Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I actually like the bottom image a lot, and I think it would look good by itself! I don't find the other two images as strong.

    ReplyDelete