Monday 30 January 2012

Hayley Buckham - theme one - Fast Food

before:
after:
With the help of bre (: I was able to fix the corner, hope this is a step up!

BAD HABITS 
Hey buds and studs, I finished shooting my fast food. My concept is pretty self explanatory seeing as he is smoking a fry, which seems odd and nobody in the real world does this but in the grand scheme of things if a smoker were to eat fast food as much as they smoked there would be a comparison in health issues. So overall smoking is bad for you and so is fast food. Fast food can also become a bad habit as does smoking. Anywho i'll stop rambling and comments would be just swell so please share your thoughts! Later days.

8 comments:

  1. I like your idea a lot! clever clever
    but i don't know if it is the pose or the fry but its kinda hard to see what it is at first glance, if you have any other photos of him where the pose is more towards us, it'd be cool to see them

    good job girl!
    -Kailee Mandel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. I think the pose you have here is fine because it feels more natural like how someone would natural light a cigarette. The only thing I can say about it is that there is some weird dark spot in the bottom right corner. It looks like a vignette and is throwing my eye off a little because it isn't mimicked anywhere else. Maybe go with it and add a whole one? Might give more focus to the subject or see if you can tone it down or get rid of it. Good job! :)

    - Jordynn Colosi

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet idea! really like the natural position, but ya i see the dark spot of the vignette ,. i wouldn't make the other corners match the darkness of that one, but id just lighten it a smidgin. :) other that cool man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! i like it a lot, but i agree, maybe just lighten that edge a bit. otherwise its great!

    Kaitie Johannesen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! I like everything except i agree with the bottom right corner being a little dark. I think his position/pose is fine... i looked at it and right away knew what you were going for! :)

    -Bre ELbourn

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LOVE this! this is awesome. definitely glad you got the corner fixed - think it looks much better. But this is just an awesome idea with a statement. Good for you :) Alex Gooding

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great! Awesome idea. I actually kind of liked the darker vignetting but still looks awesome :)
    - Alycia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geo

    The vignetting draws me in the concept, is cleaver. Makes me wnat to take up smoking. Bangger!

    ReplyDelete