Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sardinha: KING OF BBQ CHICKEN

I took this photograph at a little place called Sardinha's near where I live. I walk past it every day to and from the subway but went in for the first time last night to take this picture...And to eat some BBQ chicken. Where I'm from there isn't much variety when it comes to fast food- Ali Baba's is the name of a pizza joint and the first and only shawarma place opened a year ago. I've loved looking at (if not eating) all the different types of food that is available in a city of 4 million.

2 comments:

  1. I love the cops in the this photo. I think it adds a great deal of humor to it. Just looks a little dark. Good job!

    - Jordynn Colosi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paige

    At this point I'm not quite sure what the focus is supposed to be in this photograph. It's unclear what it is about...as a documentary photograph I'm unsure of what it is supposed to show me. It would perhaps benefit from context which could come from other images....this probably works better in a series.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete