Monday 12 March 2012

Katii Capern - Theme #4 - Cosmos




Hellooo everybody :) So, I am aware of what THE cosmos is, haha, but I decided to take a different interpretation. I went to a lovely little bar with lots of mood & ambience and ordered some cosmopolitans. (In the process of this photoshoot, I discovered that cosmos are delicious.) These are NOT edited a great deal, but I wanted to get the photos up here and hopefully get some thoughts on which picture would be more successful, the redness (very red light in there), etc.! Thanks!
-Katii C

2 comments:

  1. hah i like how you took the theme! i think the over all red/warm tones work for the photo but i think they could also be toned down, it might be too much. overall cool job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katii

    At this point the compositions/framing are not working well. I think you need to take the cosmos out of the bar context.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete