Wednesday 14 March 2012

Alex G Cosmos Theme #4

Okay...so I'm super glad I've seen so many things with space etc because for some reason I wasn't sure if people would know about that... :S don't ask lol.  Soo I wanted to do a beauty portrait using space cosmos as the theme/inspiration for the makeup.  The one and only, beautiful Katti Capern was my super-amazing model!  I've got lots more that I want to post (well about 4 or 5 more crops, but I'm feeling absolute crap with the flu, so I'm just gonna put up two.  The white specky-starry things were done in post, so if you guys don't like em let me know so I can just go back to deleting that layer!  Thanks guys, feedback encouraged por favour! I'm gonna need help deciding which one I like best!!



3 comments:

  1. These photos are really great ! & the make up is stellar (ahaha) & the black background really adds to the idea .
    good job !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahaha Kristi I see what you did there...
    LOVE the photos Alex, eee they turned out great! Wonderful job!!
    The lighting is really nice - dramatic, which works well; I especially like the second photo, of these two.
    Such a fun shoot! :)
    -Katii C

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys (and yes i can't take credit for the makeup! brilliant lady by the name of Megan Matsuda is responsible for that!) Alex G

    ReplyDelete