Tuesday 20 March 2012

Lucy Lu - Theme 2 again: family

SO. Changed my family concept completely since I never got around to reshooting my previous idea and my interests moved on. I spent a lot of my time alone at home during my later high school years, and still home seems like a very quiet place. And I feel as if the things we've stuffed onto this mantel feels at times more present than my family. They are also a good representation of our history and values. 

Original family post. Comments are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Lucy, it would be nice to have a slight hit of something else just to break-up the composition a bit. Do you have a colour version?

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I shot this in black and white film. I could always just use my first family shot. I'll try reshooting this in colour when I go home next weekend and see what I can do. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete