Saturday 31 March 2012

THEME # 5 NOVELTY UPDATE Progress

Hey all, so heres an update on my shoot.  I must admit I liked seeing multiple shots laid out vertically when I last posted them on the blog.  So I'm thinking of using that sort of layout for my final presentation.  I will probably experiment with horizontal as well as vertical diptych, maybe even try 3 images.  We'll see.  Let me know which empty bed you like the most.  I actually think I enjoyed shooting an empty bed way too much..but it was just so weird to see it from such unusual angles.  I'm going to include at least one more shot similar to the first one in my first post only I won't have the book and tea, and the colour palette/white balance will be more along these lines.  Let me know what you think! Thanks guys




1 comment:

  1. I like the ones taken from the side as opposed to the one from above. It may just be me but it almost looks like someone is wrapped up in the blanket. Other than that I think it looks good:)

    - Jessica

    ReplyDelete