Tuesday 21 February 2012

Amanda Woolley, Theme #2 - Family


So this is my other family photo, basically it's the death of a family. It's an abandon place, with old rusted playground, all the grass is overgrown and the sheds have caved in, every things a reck, but I found a tree with a family's named carved into and thought it was interesting and made me wonder what had happened. There once was a family living there and now all it's destroyed. Let me know what you think and if you prefer my other family photo. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I think you can maybe pull back on the contrast a bit. Did you plan to shoot it in black and white? It might look nice in colour? I don't know, you can try it. I wonder what the image would look like if you were to make it darker, or add a vignette since the subject matter is quite eerie. I like this take on the theme though!

    - L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lucy in regards to the B&W. Do you have a wider shot of this? Right now it all seems a bit too sentimental and romantic but going to colour may help.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete