Tuesday 14 February 2012

Giordana Vescio - Family

Soo I don't know if I want this photo album type of layout or something else, as I took like 200 pictures and somehow want to be able to use a lot of them.

Buut for now, these are my "family" pics. Incase you can't tell what's on the model's faces, it's a ton of pitman bracelets! People come to Ryerson from different part of the world, different parts of canada, and different parts of Toronto. They leave their family and it's their roommates and neighbours in Pitman / Illc / campus commons which become their new family. Tell me what yea think! (also, the pics would be one on top of another, not side by side!)



2 comments:

  1. Giordana

    These are quite funny. I would leave behind the Pitman bracelet idea and just go with the idea of masks. I think the bottom 2 images in the first set are the most interesting. I even think the line moving through and the tilted shot is funny. But I would get rid of the stuff on top...especially the image that looks cut to the form of the women.

    ReplyDelete