Tuesday 28 February 2012

Theme #2-High School_Jordynn Colosi

Hey guys,
     So I pretty much did not enjoy 90% of my high school experience. I spent most of my time at school begging to be somewhere else in my own safe place where nothing and noone could hurt me and I was free. As silly as this sound this comfort came to me in many different ways but mostly in the form of a gold ole fort.  At night sometimes when I would be freaking out about having to go and deal with the hell of highschool the next morning I would build forts in my bedroom and read or stuff. It was my own haven. Anyways, I photographed one of the more elaborate forts that I built in my bedroom during reading week. Comments, advice, you know the drill. Thanks guys.

- Jordynn Colosi

5 comments:

  1. what a sweet fort, i like this idea! the lighting is really nice, it may just be me being picky but i find the items on the table a little distracting. maybe because they're small and there's a lot of them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the lighting and the way its really focused where your silhouette is. Kinda reminds me of the sixth sense.. but i still like it all the same. also makes me wanna make a fort..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the lighting, the silhouette, the fort is awesome! Maybe think more about something subtle that would elude more to the theme. Like maybe something on the bedside table, or lying on the bed.

    - Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea! Everything is working really well in terms of lighting and silhouette. Maybe, instead of all the cluttered stuff on the side table set up a bunch of unopened textbooks while you're inside of the fort to show the disinterest and dislike you had for school!
    STEF

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the above comments, the composition could benefit from less clutter....moving that side table would help.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete