Tuesday 14 February 2012

Theme #2-Family_JordynnColosi













Hey ladies and gents!

Heres my upload for family. Everything I know in terms of what a family should be and what they do for one another comes straight from my Dad. He is my inspiration and hero. I decided to mix baby/family photos of him and myself when we were around the same age. This photograph was more about the experience of seeing my father in a new way I could have never imagined and reliving the memories through his eyes. I will be uploading another verison/idea for family probably during reading week. Lemme kno what cha think!

- Jordynn Colosi

5 comments:

  1. I love the composition. although try giving it a different colour border. maybe a forest green or deeper red etc. ? But great idea & shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea, and you did a good job arranging the photos. It's just a bit blurry towards the bottom left hand side. You can try a vignette just to play around with it and control the viewer's focus more. See what it looks like. Really great job.

    - Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how some of the photos seem to pop off the page more because they have shadows where they are slightly curved up from age . I think this adds a really nice quality to the photo and if you could I would have more photos with slight shadows and little '3D' qualities (like curling up even, like in the top left corner, where there is a highlight that adds a 3d look) to make it look less flat .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jordynn

    At this point it seems like it makes more sense to just have the original photographs rather than a photo of the photos. Since you didn't bring any new element, the re-photographing of it just seems redundant. I think there needs to be some additional choice to make it yours (design, text, context, another element...etc).

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete