Wednesday 29 February 2012

High School


One of the many things people do in high school is drugs; I know at my high school there were plenty of people who got into drugs and after numerous ideas for high school I decided on this as my final one .

I don't know much about drugs , but I do know that it was/is/probably always will be quite popular - especially with the start of it a lot of time being in high school . I went for the idea of someone washing away the guilt or about to hide the evidence of their drugs from someone that may not know they're into them at all . 

Thoughts always welcome .
-Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Love the moment of the water and how crisp you shot it! It works really well in black and white as well :)
    STEF

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristi

    The composition feels a bit tight. I'm also not sure there is much here...the photograph lacks interest and is a bit too illustrative. I remember seeing the colour versions and may find those more interesting.

    -Robyn

    ReplyDelete